PORT: CAYMAN BRAC
COUNTRY: Cayman Island
1. LOCATION: On the north side, approximately 2.5 n.m. west of the eastern tip of the island.
2. OVERVIEW: Small port with one dock, generally engaged in lightering operations.
3. MAXIMUM SIZE: Depth 7.62 m.
4. TRAFFIC: Handles general cargo, Ro-Ro and occasional tankers.
5. PILOTAGE: Compulsory for vessels 800 g.t. or more, cruise vessels and tankers.
6. TUGS: Not available.
7. BERTHS: Single dock, length 61 m., width 12.2 m. Ro-Ro ramp on the inner side. Depth of water at inner end of dock 4.57 m., at outer end 7.62 m. The maximum ship draft at low tide is 4.57 m.
8. CRANES: 1×25-ton crane. Cargo is loaded and discharged by the Port Authority's crane or, if requested, by vessel's own crane.
9. WASTE DISPOSAL: Reception facilities available for garbage. Advise Port Authority of requirements.
10. SLOPS DISPOSAL: No reception facilities.
11. WATER: Available by tank truck. Contact Agent.
12. FUEL: Available. Contact Agent.
13. CHANDLERY: Not available.
14. CONTACT: Port Authority of the Cayman Islands, 385 Creek Road, Cayman Brac, KY2 2301, Cayman Islands. Tel: +1 345 948 0240, 948 0428. Fax: +1 345 948 0408. email@example.com http://www.caymanport.com